In a previous post I told you about where to get (legal, free, and DRM-free) Music for your coding needs.
Here’s another short list of music for your soul, your guts, and to code.
- Des’ree’s You Gotta be.
- Russell Watson’s rendering of Faith of the Heart, Where My Heart will Take Me (the video is an unrelated I-love-Jesus montage, but that’s the best sound quality I could find—just close your eyes and listen).
- Jessica Andrews’ Who I am. You may recognize it as the Sue Thomas, F. B. Eye theme song.
- Daft Punk‘s Around the World/ Harder Better Faster Stronger (and an amusing variation by two girls, and for the girls (and the otherwise inclined) two guys).
- Daniel Boucher‘s Rassaye 2 (I unfortunately could not found a link on this song, which is on his La Patente album).
- Daredevil’s Man without fear (also an unrelated video, but still somewhat à propos).
- Naruto Opening #4 by Flow (methinks), Fighting Dreamers (with translation …kind of).
- Replicants : The Conspiracy (another fixed-image “video”, Babe unrelated).
- Projet Zoolook‘s Orphée (sorry for the direct link, I could not find the blog entry that (used to) point to it).
- The Crystal Method. Busy Child, Keep Hope Alive, Name of the Game, and the Bones theme.
- Jean Michel Jarre‘s Concerts en Chine (1981), Teo & Tea.