Our planet is indeed quite a marvelous place. Full of surprises:
- Montréal, the city were I live
- The Château de Versailles
- The Lake Pink, a natural curiosity.
- Vatican City, seat of an ecclesiastical constitutional monarchy, ruled by Pope Palpatine.
- The Pyramid of the Sun, at Teotihuacán
- The Forbidden City, home to the Emperors of China
- Mount Everest, also known as Chomolungma, the Mother of the Earth.
- Huge, weird, graffiti at Nazca
- Stonehenge, a megalithic site
- Machu Pichu, probable home to Inca rulers
- The Valley of the Kings, eternal resting place of King Tutankhamun
- The Great Pyramids, the last of the original seven wonders.
- The Eye of Mauritania, an unlikely circular anticline.
- Lake Manicouagan, a big-ass crater (but not the largest on Earth).
- Area 51, a military installation of some kind.
- Massada, a fortress with a bloody history.
- A weird Indian Head
- A Chalk Horse in England.
- A Giant Man Petroglyph in Australia.
- A small boat in Africa.
- Another prehistoric horse in England.
- wtf? srly.
- Taj Mahal a superb mausoleum, not to be confused with the very kitsch clone.
- Some kind of radio facility, near Exmouth, Australia, apparently belonging to the US Navy.
- Atlantis? Not really.
Our planet is a truly wonderful place. Take care of it. Share its beauty. Know some weird feature visible from space? Let me, let us know.